About Episode 16 – LEGO Member Wagons
Episode 16 of The LNUR Line, our podcast for LEGO train fans, was all about our private member wagons.
Each year since 2020, LNUR organise a LEGO wagon design based on a British prototype, and organise a print run. This leaves us with a long rake of wagons with variations in colour and logo style (plus members’ own customisations) to run at shows and events we attend as a LEGO train club.
2020’s wagon was a British classic – a 5 plank open wagon designed by Will.
2021’s member wagon was a little more unusual – a Conflat A container wagon, designed by Henry.
LEGO train news
Trains on LEGO Ideas
Our usual shout out to LEGO trains and railway related models on LEGO Ideas:
Topic: LEGO member wagons
- Australian LEGO train club – VRLGM
- The Danish club we’re sending a 5 plank open wagon to is TOGKLODSEN.
- We’re sending a conflat to LLMTC (Lowlands Model Train Club) in the Netherlands.
- Fab Bricks – do our custom LEGO printing
- Sentinel Steam Shunters, mentioned by Andrew as an interesting loco prototype